Sunday, January 1, 2012

Audio Lesson Project - Ilocano Language Lesson



I have noticed a spike in traffic coming to this site.

One of the hardest thing when learning the Ilocano Language is the pronunciation.

I have introduced a newer approach to it by adding a helpful feature, but I think it will help Ilocano Language learners to learn Ilocano more with an accompanying audio.

So I've decided to include audio files for future lessons.

You all wont see accompanying audios for the coming posts, but it will come soon.

I am working on a good outline to get this Ilocano audio lesson project off the ground.

My choice of audio recorder is the free Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder. I've been using it for a year now and it is very impressive considering that it is free and available for download to the public. It is easy to use and not complicated at all.

The audio files will be available for download for free on MP3 formats. I am asking in advance now that the audio files will only be available for download at this site. No other site will be permitted to use it. Please refrain from using it for commercial use. It is only for Personal use. If you know anyone interested on learning Ilocano language please redirect them to our site.

I hope you continue visiting this site.

The site is moving to a better service with this audio project.


No comments:

Post a Comment